Reed Capital Commission Agent Jobs in Kenya
- Reed Capital was established in 2017 to provide Trade Finance Solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Reed Capital has gone into partnership with Banks of repute to offer Trade Finance instruments that have the benefit of facilitating business transactions.
- Reed Capital is run by seasoned Bankers with a combined experience of over 81 years and who have structured deals of various sizes and complexity. The Principals have also been involved in creating innovative products and services in the industry.
- We are looking for Commission Agents
Our work Environment
- We are result oriented, fast paced, challenging and demanding. We also exercise the highest levels of integrity.
Our ideal candidate
- A person with excellent interpersonal and selling skills with a ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- A person with business acumen
- A person who values integrity, excellence and professionalism and with a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline.
Reports to the Marketing Director
- Selling company products to new and existing clients
- Keeping management informed on sales targets, daily call reports and weekly work plans
- Monitoring what the competition is doing in terms of product offering and pricing.
- Minimum Age – 25 years old
- Certificate or Diploma in business or a related field.
- Some experience in direct sales will be an added advantage
How to apply
Please make your application through [email protected] by close of business 30th April 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.