Reelforge Media Monitoring
Position: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing ManagerOverall Purpose:The main purpose of the job is to oversee day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To Identify, budget and manage advertising opportunities
- To building and maintaining contacts with the media
- To contribute to the writing and distribution of press releases
- To contribute in the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers.
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions activities within the industry
- To contribute in carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To monitor competitor activity
- To nature and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers and potential clients on social media
- To contribute to monitoring, measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Create and customize presentations. Attend and facilitate presentations to include presenting innovative solutions and selling enhanced or new services to clients or prospects.
- To support the marketing supervisor on any other duties as assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related field.
- At least one years’ experience in a similar position.
- He/ She should have excellent communication skills, presentable and organised.
- He /She should be aggressive with good presentation skills and professionalism.
- He /She should be creative and detail oriented.
- He /She should be able to manage time and work under pressure.
- He /She should be pleasant and able to learn fast.
- He / She should be a person of high integrity and able to multi- task.
- He / She should not be older than 30 years.
- He / She should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned to him /her diligently.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Business awareness
- IT Literacy
(The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities and activities required of the position).
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to send your application online with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number by COB 24th February 2016
Failure to do so may disqualify your application.