Ref. No : KVVI- 011/2016
The Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute (KEVEVAPI) is a state corporation established under the State Corporations Act, (CAP 446) through Legal Notice No. 223 and
operating under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, The State Department of Livestock mandated with the production, manufacturing, research and marketing of veterinary vaccines. In order to strengthen the corporate strategy and our market leadership, we invite dynamic, innovative and self motivated candidates to submit their applications for the following position.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the job holder shall be responsible for the provision of professional, competent and efficient servicing and maintenance of the vaccines production plant and other equipments.
Refrigeration Engineering Technician Job Responsibilities
- Inspection, servicing, repair and maintenance of the cold rooms, chillers, freezers, fridges and air conditioning equipments
- Installation and commissioning new equipments.
- Preparation, interpretation of designs and cost estimation
- Assist in supervision of related contracts ;
- Assist in planning and supervision of workshop activities.
Qualifications for the Refrigeration Engineering Technician Job
- KCSE mean grade “C” or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Engineering in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Basic knowledge in electrical
- A minimum of three years experience as a Refrigeration and air conditioning technician.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Application should be accompanied with Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and other relevant supporting documents; a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating current position, remuneration, email and other contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and email address) of three referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and should submit among other documents the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Report from the Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked ‘Application for the position of…………………….. Ref. No…. Applications must be received on or before Friday, 16th December 2016 at 12 noon. Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute P.O. BOX 53260 00200 Head Office, Embakasi off Enterprise Road, Road A, NAIROBI, KENYA