Regional Sales Manager Job
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Re- Advert)
Salary: 100K plus performance related bonuses
A company providing hygiene and pest control solutions is looking to recruit a competent regional Sales Manager who will manage operations in the Rift Region, Western & Nyanza regions and will be responsible for consolidating the region’s business and developing new business sales opportunities through consumer direct initiatives.
Regional Sales Manager Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the head office on matters pertaining to sound business controls and take full control of general administration & review of branch business processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor sales targets for each sales team member, monitor performance and provide strong coaching and mentoring of the business development team to ensure sales targets are met and desired sales capability is achieved
- Manage Company vehicles and other assets prudently ensuring that they are free from misuse, regularly serviced and maintained in good working condition.
- Regularly evaluate systems and processes to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved in the administration of resources, and management of the staff
- Obtain all relevant licenses for the business and regularly check that all activities undertaken by the business are legal and are not in breach of any laws or regulations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners including the state authorities, other industry associations, operators and trade partners in region
- Take charge of material/chemicals usage for the business to ensure there is no misuse; including undertaking required snap checks on requisition and effective usage of the materials and Have a monthly database of site material usage and participate in monthly stock take processes
- Design an effective reporting system to ensure the team maintains and provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities in the branch.
- Prepare and maintain periodic business reports and commentary that capture key business issues and submit the same to management.
- Review, and evaluate the work of the service staff in relation to customer service requirements and service levels with the aim of advising management on areas that need improvement, and ensure that all of the clients products and services obtain maximum focus
- Carry out effective performance assessment for all staff , guide and manage improved staff performance by way of managing clear targets and monitoring improvement
- Proactively drive debt collection through active involvement of service colleagues in the process. Liaise with the
- Credit Manager and branch credit controller to gather information on the credit status of all customers and facilitate collection
- Undertake any other business duties as directed by Management.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience For Regional Sales Manager Job
- Minimum degree in a business field acquired from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales operations management and business development in the service industry
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective manager with the capability of leading a team
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
- A good business understanding of Western, Nyanza & Rift regions and surrounding regions.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years.
- Aged between 35 to 40 years. Mature and settled.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager Re- Advert)to [email protected] before Thursday 28th July 2016 .Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted