Our client is a world-leading supplier of construction equipment, mixing plants and services. They seek to hire a Regional sales Manager who will be responsible for consolidating the region’s business and developing new business sales opportunities.
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel within East Africa
Salary: 2000 – 2500USD
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Help to communicate product portfolio and value of offering to dealers, big end-users and developers via face-to-face meetings, dedicated seminars and conference participation
- Understand the target settings for the local/regional markets and dealers
- Communicate back to Product Management key verticals requirements and end-users needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with key, senior level, customer contacts
- Identify, win and develop key strategic accounts – channels and major end users – throughout the territory/region – in accordance with the company’s sales strategies
- Develop and implement long term pipeline of major pursuits and leads for the sales team
- Lead directly dialogues/negotiations with key, strategic end user accounts – bringing in partners to provide the solution.
- Support partners in their dialogues and negotiations with end users.
- Partnering with sales team to achieve revenue and profit growth goals. Build a long term sales funnel
- Maintain updated info on long term sales opportunities
- Regular, accurate and rigorous reporting on sales funnel, delivering insights and actions to drive long term business growth
- Build external relationships with service providers, statutory bodies, and communities in order to support the management, growth and development of the department and its overall impact on the organization and its operations.
- Appoint new dealers and agents and develop strategies to develop their capabilities, monitor their performance to achieve set targets
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and or/sales in a technical set up
- Good negotiation skills and ability to provide strategic insights
- Experience in managing marketing budgets / sales targets
- Availability to do frequent travels
- Strong leadership skills highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Good communication, negotiating and inter-personal skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager – Construction Equipment ) to [email protected] before Monday 20th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.