Registered Clinical Job At Migori County Kenya (Anaesthetics) -JG “L” ( 5 Posts)
REF: MCPSB / 135/2016
Registered Clinical Job Responsibilities
- Administration of anaesthesia to patients undergoing minor and major surgery the theatre.
- Monitoring patients vital signs and organ functions during surgery
- Ensuring patients successful recovery of patients who have undergone surgery
- Maintenance of anaesthesia machines
Qualifications For Registered Clinical Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C and above
- Be in possession of Higher in Diploma in clinical medicine (Anaesthetists) from a recognized medical training college.
- Be registered by the clinical Council of Kenya
- Have served for 3 years in a busy health facility..
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and submitted to: The Chairman Migori County Public Service Board P.O Box 365- 40400 Suna
- Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the County Public Service located at Msomi Teachers’ College
- All applications should reach the Chairman County Public Service Board on or before Friday 8th July, 2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply