A leading Mission Hospital in Muranga County is seeking to recruit a A leading Mission Hospital in Muranga County is seeking to recruit a Registered Clinical Officer
Registered Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities.
- Clerking, examination, diagnosis and treatment plans of patients
- Assist in conducting complicated birth deliveries, minor surgical procedures e.g. circumcision, incision and drainage
- Management of HIV/AIDS patients through diagnosis and laboratory investigation.
- Management of TB patients
- Dispensing and monitoring of ARVs drugs in liaison with Pharmacy technologist.
- Provide guidance and counseling
- Interpretation of X- rays
- Safe referral of clients and handle emergencies
Qualifications for the Registered Clinical Officer Job
- At least a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Two years working experience
- Experience with using a computerized system added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications will be addressed to: The Director, AIC Githumu Mission Hospital, P.O Box 238, 10218 Kangari. Applications will be received through [email protected].Applicants must attach full CV and scanned testimonials. Quote the position applied for on the Subject of the email. Deadline for receiving applications will be 31st of October 2017.