Registered Clinical Officer Job At Kenyatta University
Qualifications For Registered Clinical Officer Job
- KCE Division II/ KCSE mean Grade C+ (Plus) and above
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or related field from a recognized institution
- Worked in a busy National/Provincial/District/Mission/Private Hospital or Government Health Centre for at least three (3) years ) Registered by Clinical Officers Council
- Current Certification in Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Basic Life Support (ACLS,ATLS and BLS).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
How to Apply
- Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 19th July 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.