Registered Clinical Officer Job At Nairobi City County
Application Deadline: Fri 9th Sep 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 24,662.00 to Kshs 29,918.00
House Allowance: Kshs 10,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Management of Clinical Services in a Hospital or Health Center;
- Seeing and examining patients and diagnosing and treating ailments;
- Conducting primary health care activities;
- Teaching, supervising and counselling students attached to hospital or health center;
- Liaising with division heads on health services; and
- Be deployed in specialized clinics.
Qualifications For Clinical Officer Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized medical training college.
- Basic Diploma in anestheology.
- Registered by the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
How to Apply