Positions:- 2 Positions
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.19, 323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Nurse Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients outcomes.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery , providing health education and counseling to patients and clients appropriately.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Ensure a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Collecting and compiling data
Requirements for Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized insititution.
Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid practising licence from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized insitution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm