Relief Admin Assistant jobs in Property Development
Job Title: Relief Admin Assistant
Industry: Property Development
Duration: 5 months
Salary: 50 – 60K
Our Client is a leading project and development management company providing end to end property development services in East Africa for both private investors and international institutions. They seek to hire a relief Admin Assistant.
- Managing the company filing systems;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
- Coordinating response to Tenders and RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Coordinating/ overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction, especially on the company policies and practices;
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Reviewing and updating company insurances both Medical and General insurances to ensure adequacy and relevance
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
- Projects document control and management.
- Organizing Project Management monthly workshop or any other meeting,
- Updating Staff members leave days and Monthly postpaid Lines usage
- Compliance with all reasonable requests, instructions and regulations made by the Company and provide any explanations, information and assistance which may reasonably be required
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
- Age: 26 – 30 years smart, presentable , confident and well spoken
- Female candidates who are not working are advised to apply
- Team player and self driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Relief Admin Assistant – Property Development) to [email protected] before Thursday 14th April, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.