ABC EXPAT is a Kenyan company that assists corporate clients and expatriates with their installation in East Africa. We offer business services, immigration services and relocation services.
- Source housing options as per criteria listed on clients’ mandates and conduct visits
- Organizing clients’ pre-view trip by providing valuable insight and logistical support
- Developing and implementing output strategies for the Relocation unit
- Participating in company’s development by sharing strategic insights from the BU
- Managing and updating client’s database on the company’s CRM system
- Designing and implementing relocation tailor-made solutions for clients
- Sourcing vehicles for clients, performing mechanics checks and adding features
- In charge of administrative procedures for compliance with NTSA (logbook, DL, etc.)
- Performing area orientation tours and deliver valuable insight to vip clients
- Introducing Nairobi various schooling options to the clients with kids
- Supervising pet import/export procedures
- Conducting domestic staff recruitments to match client’s needs
- Performing property security audit and inspection reports
- Establishing budgets, monitor costs and authorize expenses.
- Should have a Business Relations or Marketing Academic background.
- Need excellent communication, analytical, negotiating and skills.
- Should be multi-linguistic; English required, French is a plus
- Outstanding skills in planning, multitasking, project management
- Excellent knowledge of the Kenyan Tourism Industry
- Good understanding of the real estate industry in Nairobi
- Should have a background of business and marketing.
- Social, outgoing and customer oriented with a strong attention to details
- This position will report to the Managing Director.
Interested candidates should tender their resumes to [email protected] by the 4th January 2019.