Responsible for Maintaining administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication, organization, leadership and multi tasking skills
- Proficient in standard office software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Bachelor degree in Education or Social Sciences, or Business Administration or Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Deadline for applications is 5th April 2016. Send your applications through; firstname.lastname@example.org