Our client, one of the largest research agencies worldwide which provides insights that help you make impactful decisions that drive growth seeks to recruit an Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will be in charge Client management and development.
He/She should have worked / currently working in a research company.
- Development of Client relationships:
- Maintain and nurture client relationships
- Develop new business from existing clients
- Good understanding of client business and market
- Manage and promote delivery to client expectations
- Accountable for managing projects and team to drive positive GM and profit
- Pricing for success and profit
- Works with internal and external clients to identify cost effective solutions
- Accountable for creation and integrity of proposal and pitch (focus on benefits)
- Responsible for turning complex research approaches into workable & profitable solutions
Project management / Fieldwork:
- Suggest process improvements to suppliers and team
- Drive integration of team members to deliver excellence
- Clarify and manage roles and budget within project team
- Oversee change to meet business and client needs
- Manage the creation & review of materials to meet client needs
- Conduct qualitative fieldwork and analysis with minimal supervision (Qualitative Space)
- Design & facilitate insight generation & creative concept development (Ideas Architects).
Analysis / reporting:
- Generate insight and recommendations that demonstrate knowledge of client’s world and are based on client need
- Analyse data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate action (Quality Assurance)
Leadership, team and people management:
- Manage and assist team in developing account strategy
- Seek opportunities to share learning and coach/mentor team
- Ensure direct reports have objectives & development plans to support team goals and company strategy
- Assist in recruitment and development of staff in line with team and company needs
- Actively listen and communicate openly with clients and internal teams
- Clearly and persuasively communicate complex issues, internally and externally
- Clearly and accurately write reports, presentations and proposal documents
- Deliver client presentations
Scope of the role
- Manage projects & team to contribute towards achievement of financial targets.
- Client relationship development
- Key client contact on standard projects
- Co-ordinate management of resource
- Responsible for performance management of direct reports
- Involved in recruitment of team members
- Manage key supplier relationships (Qual)
Learning & Development:
- Implement a learning culture through sharing skills and coaching
Knowledge and skills required:
- Confident analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to advise the client and solve problems
- Negotiation skills
- Strong proposal and presentation writing skills
- Knowledge of corporate financials
- Knowledge of core RI products
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Empowers others by instilling a sense of ownership
- Leads by example
- Promotes team spirit
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 29th August 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.