Research Assistant Job in Kenya at a leading dealers in manufacturing and distributing hygiene goods
Our client is one of the leading dealers in manufacturing and distributing hygiene goods nationally having been in market for over 30 years through providing consumer products of superior quality and value, building trusted brands that touch lives. They seek to hire a Research Assistant to assist in analyzing and evaluating data gathered during research.
Research Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Collects, compiles, edits and analyzes data from a variety of sources to develop and prepare statistical reports
- Interpret and report data on demographics, participation, workload, costs, revenue, and performance outcomes
- Maintain Accurate interview records
- Responds or coordinates responses to questionnaires and surveys received
- Assists in defining and developing data needs
- Verifying data and computations and proofreading reports
- Track progress over time and prepare findings
- Assist in the development of interview schedules
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Research Assistant job
- Undergraduate with statistics background
- Must have graduated in not more than a year
- An experience in research will be an added advantage
- Possess strong work ethics
- Positive attitude, team spirit and ﬂexibility
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Research Assistant – FMCG) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 3rd May, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.