Research Associate Jobs in Kenya
Enjoy a challenging and fulfilling career with an international employer. Pioneer Hi-Bred International has business operations in more than 90 countries, and is committed to increasing food production with high quality Pioneer brand products and agronomic knowledge that maximizes agricultural productivity. By combining conventional and advanced plant genetics, Pioneer is delivering solutions to help meet the needs of a growing population’s demand for agricultural seed.
- Conducts experiments, to completion, according to specific procedures.
- Effectively manage field activities such as planting, maintaining and harvesting.
- Lead seed processing, preparation and inventory management.
- Inspects, utilizes and maintains research equipment and machinery.
- Hire, organize and supervise seasonal employees ensuring work is performed in safe and efficient manner.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE MET:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural field with 2 years industry related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and computer literate.
- Agricultural research background preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in planning projects.
- Previous experience in operating field and research equipment and planting field experiments.
- May be required to do physical lifting and work in varying ergonomic environments.
- Willingness to work additional hours if required and travel overnight to offsite locations if needed.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Primary Location: EMEA-Kenya
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
How to Apply