Temporary Research Clerks Jobs at Cytonn Investment
Temporary Research Clerks Jobs
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S.
We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to fill the position of Temporary Research Clerks.
Responsibilities of The Temporary Research Clerks
- Data collection this shall be done online, through direct site visits and using phone calls
- Conducting data validation of the collected data
- Recording data collected in Microsoft Excel
- Conducting high level analysis of data collected
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Temporary Research Clerks Jobs Skills
- At least 3 months’ experience in data collection. Data collection in real estate will be an added advantage
- Form four graduate with a minimum grade of C+ in KCSE
- Computer savvy with good excel and power point skills
- Creative, innovative with ability to think on their feet
- Eloquent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili and great interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate should be healthy, willing to walk for long distances and have access to a computer
How to Apply
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on www.cytonn.com/careers and upload your application letter and current CV by end of day on the 19th October 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.