Research & Consultancy Manager Job at KUSCCO
- Reporting to the Chief Operating officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for offering consultancy services to SACCOs through development of policies, operational manual, feasibility study, human resource services and advising on strategic direction.
- The Manager Research and Consultancy will be responsible for providing research and consultancy services to SACCOs for strategic decision making.
- The role will provide guidance and direction to both primary and secondary research functions in respect to business requirements.
Research & Consultancy Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement departmental strategy
- Develop annual Budget
- Provide team leadership and manage performance of staff within the department for improved service delivery.
- Gathering of market intelligence and data analysis and providing insights with a view to providing SACCOs with a competitive edge.
- Creation of actionable insight/ reports that informs decision making for our members
- Make recommendations to the management team on the prioritization of the innovative ideas and advice on ways of improving on service delivery.
- Provide recruitment services to our members
- Champion innovation through analysis of the current situations to foster improvements, better works systems, costs savings, faster processes and turnaround times.
- Advice on research results against objectives set Identifying problems, opportunities and/or gaps through primary and secondary research
- Assess the requirements for new products based on the market needs in cooperation with members’ needs
- Establish & maintain strategic partnerships to complement the department’s consulting capacity
- Bachelors degree in Statistics or Economics or Project Management
- Post graduate diploma in project management will be an added advantage
Preferred Skills for Research & Consultancy Manager Job
- They should have 6 years relevant experience preferably in research from related financial institution two of which should be in a managerial position
- They should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to operate in performance driven environment and be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and Managerial skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in using Microsoft office
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving, research report writing skills
How to Apply
Online applications can also be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Please indicate current and expected remuneration. All applications must be received on or before 21st September, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.