Responsibilities for the Research Executive Job
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys
- Writing market and social research proposals
- Designing research methodologies
- Overseeing implementation of research projects
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions
- Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviours
- Write and presenting reports
Research Executive Job Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in social Sciences: Sociology, Statistics, Political Science, Law, Anthropology or Marketing.
- 3 years’ of experience in desk and field research
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Swahili. Familiarity with any other foreign language will be added advantage;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage;
- Experience in project management;
- Good presentation skills;
- Willingness to work within and outside Kenya;
- Strong multitasking abilities and able to meet deadlines;
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Research Executive – Market and Social Research.) to [email protected] before Monday 20th February 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.