The Company: Trends & Insights For Africa (TIFA) Research Ltd is an African based full service Research Company offering market, social and sports research.
We work hard to develop the right research tools to yield a powerful linkage between the research objectives and useful results that inform strategy & decision making.
We understand Africa and our team has traversed across the continent interviewing, observing and immersing themselves with consumers and stakeholders.
TIFA is a member of the Africa Research Network (ARN) and thorough this network has a footprint to conduct research in all parts of Africa.
- Reports to Senior Research Executive
- Managing market research projects to time and budget
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Designing the first drafts of questionnaires and other research materials
- Briefing and liaising with a range of internal team and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Help to prepare, write and check accuracy of reports
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information from clients
- Liaise with clients in a clear and professional manner
- Analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative data to meet clients project objectives
- At least one year experience working in a research related environment
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Superb project management skills and adept at running multiple projects concurrently
- MUST have experience in proposal writing, questionnaire design, report writing and presentation
- Ability to plan, design, run, analyse and present survey data and conclusions in a clear format
- Experience of working on large and small scale projects
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of work
- A Degree in a social science, business or research related discipline
How to Apply
- Send CV and cover letter to [email protected] by midnight Wednesday, 29th June 2016