mHealth Research Lab Officer Jobs At PharmAccess Group
The PharmAccess Group is dedicated to make inclusive health markets work in Africa by developing innovative products and stimulating investments through partnerships with the private sector and government institutions. This group of not-for-profit organizations has a shared goal, working towards improving access to better healthcare in Africa. The approach of the group is holistic, which sets in motion an upward spiral of trust, capital, financial services, quality and availability of health services, thereby scaling up functioning health systems, leveraging innovative mobile and digital technologies In doing so, we contribute to healthier populations and social and economic development.
PharmAccess is expanding the scope of its mHealth activities in Kenya, shown by the current roll-out of M-TIBA with Safaricom. The organization therefore seeks to recruit a mHealth Research Lab Officer for the Kenya office, based in Nairobi.
Job description: Under the supervision of the mHealth Research Lab Manager in Nairobi, you will be an in-house entrepreneur able to turn a promising idea into a validated product prototype.
Responsibilities of the Research Lab Officer
- Development of concept notes, tools and materials required for each project
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of projects in partnership with key partners
- Report writing based on collected data and qualitative observations
- Organize internal sessions and workshops with external partners to share projects results and new solutions for problems related to non-inclusive healthcare
- Support business development and strategic partnership building
Qualifications of the Research Lab Officer
- University degree in Business, project management, product development or management of information systems
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in project management or product development
- Experience and/or Education in computer science and/or in healthcare is strongly advised
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Flexible attitude towards working on different assignments and carrying out frequent field visits
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Curious to learn and experience new things
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of English
PharmAccess offers an excellent job opportunity in a dynamic international environment with solid terms and conditions conforming to industry standards.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates can apply by emailing their CV and cover letter to [email protected]with “mHealth Research Lab Officer Vacancy” as a subject. The deadline for application for this position is 15 th November 2016. For more information about our organization visit our websitewww.pharmaccess.org.