Research Manager Kenyan Job
POSITION: Research Manager
SALARY : Kshs.60,000
REFERENCE NO: TRH2304/16
- The general purpose of this position is to lead a team of research analysts, associate researchers and enumerators and to have an input into the development of the research department. It will also entail bringing sound project management and analytical expertise to projects from initial design through to reporting and completion.
Research Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Take the lead in managing research projects, from scoping through to completion, including managing and developing client relationships
- Take responsibility for the management of a range of customer accounts ensuring that customer expectations are managed and fulfilled
- Undertake and oversee the design and development of research instruments, telephone and in-person interviews, literature reviews, focus groups and data analysis
- Work with the Business Development team to win new work from new and existing clients and proactively identify new business opportunities in terms of research services
- Plan and manage resources effectively, including financial budgets
- Manage the research staff and subcontractors as necessary to achieve project objectives seeking best value at all times
- Produce insightful research reports with sophisticated and actionable advice to support your clients in their decision-making
- Contribute to the development and profile of our research expertise with customers and key influencers
- Ensure that customer expectations are fulfilled on all projects for which you are responsible;
- Build strong relationships with clients, intermediaries and associate
- Ensure that the company is up to date with developments in specified policy areas and research markets.
Qualifications For Research Manager Jobs In Kenya
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience in a Research Company.
- Should have atleast a Degree in Statistics or any related field.
- A master degree in Business Management shall be an added advantage.
- Should be between 30 – 35 years of age.
- Excellent report writing and communications skills.
- Deep commercial awareness
- Creative and proven problem solving skills.
- Must have good planning and organization skills
- Should be highly analytical and with excellent presentation skills.
- Good managerial skills and a good team player.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to [email protected] Kindly remember to include the reference number in your application Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.