Vacancy: Junior Research Executive
Research Solutions Africa is a leading independent market and social research organization, headquartered in Nairobi.
The company conducts primary research in 20 countries across the continent for demanding clients from all over the world.
We specialize in social research, such as Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of development projects and FMCG / retail projects.
Our clients are International Organizations, global consultancy companies and individual businesses. They value our critical mind-set, transparency and flexibility.
To sustain the growth of our business, we have opened the following position for applications:
Junior Research Executive
Gross Salary Range KSH 45,000 – 65,000 with a competitive bonus scheme, medical cover and a pension scheme on completion of probation.
The Junior Research Executive will support Research Managers and Senior Research Executives in coordinating activities within Field Operations and Data processing to execute projects.
The positions provide an excellent all-round growth opportunity in the field of market and social research and reports to the Research Director.
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, very curious and pro-active with strong numerical skills and flawless written and spoken English. Diligence and documented team work are expected; additional languages are an advantage.
Minimum requirements are:
- A completed undergraduate degree in any subject with a strong quantitative course load.
- 2 years’ experience in the research field.
The Junior Research Executives will:
- Support Research Managers and Senior Research Executives to execute projects to the highest quality standards, within time and within budget.
- Coordinate Data Processing and Field Operations on projects assigned to deliver results.
- Support the development of proposals to address client needs.
- Support delivery of insightful outputs to clients on project completion.
- Suggest innovative ways of executing a project to meet client demands.
- Support Training of enumerators on projects to be executed.
- Coordinate communication on project execution between Data Processing and Field Operations.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates to send their application to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Junior Research Executive”.
- This must be received by COB, 7th June 2016.
- Your application is 5 pages or less and consists of a single PDF document that includes your application letter, CV and three informed referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No hard copies of application will be accepted. We are looking forward to hearing from qualified candidates. Being a relatively small team, we offer a flexible work environment with steep learning curves and many opportunities for personal growth.