The Role’s purpose is to provide the patient with basic care, and assist with any other daily activities that may be required.
The position requires an individual who enjoys helping others and must be compassionate.
- Help the patient with basic needs such as taking medication, bathing, dressing as required
- Serve meals and help the patient to eat
- Respond to the patient’s calls
- Note down any vital signs that may be provided to the patients doctor
- Assist the patient turn or reposition when bed-ridden
- Change the patient’s bed sheets, provide and empty bedpans whenever required
- Help lift the patient into wheelchair/bed
- Ensure the patient’s room is clean, sanitized at all times and supplies restocked
- Any other care givers duties that may be required by the patient.
Education / Qualifications
- Nurse-Aid Certification from a recognized institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be available to live-in the home with the patients family
- At least one-year experience as a Nurse Aid in an institution
How to Apply
- Candidates, who are confident and meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, should send their cover letter and detailed CV with 3 professional referees to [email protected] by Friday, 16th December, 2016.
- NB: Interviews will be on-going until the position is filled. Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line, current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not attach certificates.