Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Actuarial Supervisor, the Actuarial Technician’s overall purpose will be to offer ongoing technical and analytical support to sales and underwriting departments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Timely and accurate preparation of corporate quotes and tender proposals
- Timely and accurate preparation and communication of corporate renewals
- Preparation of scheme analysis at renewal and general book analysis
- Assist in product development
- Data clean-up for reserving purposes
- Handling queries regarding pricing and products as assigned by the actuarial supervisor
- Submitting required monthly reports to the head of department
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bsc in Actuarial Science or Bsc in Applied Statistics with at least one professional exam pass.
- Previous work experience in an actuarial department will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills(both written and oral communication)
- Enthusiastic about advancing in Actuarial profession.
- Self-driven and innovative
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online or visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Tuesday 20th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted