Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below in our Sales Department, Broker Business.
Broker Admin Assistants
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Broker Business Manager, the job holder’s overall purpose is to handle the administrative and member registration duties for new corporate clients and individual business on both new and renewal for Independent Agents / Brokers.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Receive, vet, allocate and register all complete business (New Corporate Business & New/Renewal Individual Business.)
- Vet and Dispatch membership documents for individual clients to Independent Intermediaries
- Preparation and Submission of the Weekly Production Report.
- Log, handle and resolve internal and external customers’ queries, complaints and assist walk-in Independent Intermediaries and/or their clients within the stipulated period.
- Facilitate preparation of travel letters for members travelling out of the country.
- Prepare Individual Renewal list and share with the respective manager.
- Facilitate Registration of new Independent Agents & Brokers.
- Generation of monthly report on newly recruited Independent Agents/Brokers.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma/Bachelors degree.
- 6 months work experience in a busy organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of working with MS Office a must.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly CLICK HERE to make your application online by COB, Wednesday 7th October 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.