Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
Reporting to the Head of Operations- General Business, the job holder will be primarily responsible for underwriting, Claims and administration function of the Branch.
Branch Underwriter Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining effective business relationships ¡n the respective branch and head office
- Approving specified documents within agreed and set authority limits.
- Prepare quotations as per authority matrix
- Assist agents on outstanding underwriting and claims issues whilst responding to customers queries and complaints
- Custodian of security underwriting documents e.g Motor certificates
- Assist in facilitating training at the branch
- Facilitate presentations to customers
- Conduct Risk surveys for small risks as per authority matrix
- Receive and analyze all claims documents and forward to head office for processing
- Manage the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence and dealing with enquiries.
- Monitor and oversee to the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for the branch.
- Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets
- Manage the banking, receipting and management of petty cash.
- Maintain records at branch level
- Receive and receipt of all monies received by RI either in cash, cheque or MPesa.
Qualifications for the Branch Underwriter Job
- Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Diploma in insurance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent skills in Excel.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Wednesday 28th June 2017. Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted