Unit Business Manager Jobs Resolution Insurance
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we
are looking to fill the position below: Unit Business Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Unit Manager’s overall purpose will be to recruit, train and avail
competent Business Consultants.
Responsibilities for the Unit Business Manager
- Ensure set monthly/annual business budgets are met
- Identify, recruit, train and avail competent and well-motivated Business Consultants/unit managers;
- Ensure the generation of business within the established business units to meet set unit budgets;
- Assist Unit Managers/Business consultants close business.
- Carry out unit managers appraisals and ensure intervention that result in satisfactory performance.
- Recommend and monitor incentive schemes aimed at motivating consultants/unit managers.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Undertake market research, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements.
- Facilitate motivational and team work activities for the unit business
- Maintain sales discipline, integrity in the business processes, maintain high motivational levels and ensure individual growth for sales people.
- Comply with the enterprise risk management
Qualifications for the Unit Business Manager Job
- Degree/ Diploma in Business or in a relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years relevant work experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Good interpersonal and PR skills.
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- ACII or Insurance Diploma
- Bias in medical insurance Business
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Friday 6th January 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted