Our Client is a Lodge based in Nanyuki seeking an enthusiastic team players to fulfill the role of Restaurant Supervisors
- The supervisor is responsible and accountable for all operational aspects of the restaurant.
- Overall responsibilities include leadership of personnel, financial management, customer satisfaction, and administrative tasks.Responsibilities:
- Manage all areas of operations including service, wait staff, bartenders, while ensuring the restaurant’s standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include, daily decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, upholding quality product and service standards, as well as cleanliness.
- Train and develop all servers, bussers, and bartenders
- Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs and develop and implement those opportunities.
- Monitor and assist in daily, weekly, and, monthly inventory processes.
- Prepare end of shift reports to monitor all financial, inventory and cash-handling aspects of the operation.
- A proven drive for and background in quality customer service in the Food & Beverage industry.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a position of increasing responsibility in the hospitality industry.
- High motivation with strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, while on your feet.
Salary: 30,000 – 50,000
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted