Retail Store Branch Manager – Tanzania Job 2016
Salary: 1000 – 1800 USD plus benefits
Our client is a leading retail store in Tanzania. They are looking to hire a retail store manager to manage operations at the branch level, ensure quality customer service and implement strategies to help achieve set targets.
Store Branch Manager Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Organize sales promotions and ensures proper merchandising.
- Closely monitor and supervise store operations and stock levels.
- Achieve set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provide feedback to the directors on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the directors.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Qualification & Skills for Store Branch Manager Job
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Must have 5-8 years of working experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be very organized
- Must have experience in product mix and selection
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits
- Must have had experience managing staff
- Must be a team player.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Store Branch Manager – Tanzania) to [email protected] before Tuesday 2nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands.