Africa Olleh Services Ltd, a certified provider of data managed services such as Cloud Computing, collocation, web and mail hosting and other IT services, operating in Rwanda since April 2014 would like to fill the following position.
JOB TITLE: REVENUE ACCOUNTANT
JOB PURPOSE: EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF AOS’S ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
REPORTING TO: FINANCE AND TAX COMPLIANCE MANAGER
– Issuing invoices to customers based on sales orders from the company’s sales and marketing department
– Appropriate record of invoices issued in appropriate books of accounts
– Collecting proof of payments from customers
– Reviewing bank statements to determine amounts paid by customers
– Updating accounts receivable regularly with invoices issued, invoices cancelled and payments made by customers
– Issue EBM receipts
– Update income and VAT payable accounts
– Issuing receipts to customers upon request
– Prepare Accounts Receivable and Income Reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
– Perform tasks at the highest level of accuracy and efficiency in accordance with the Company’s financial procedures manual
– Always meet deadlines
– Compute output VAT, withholding taxes and assist the chief accountant in preparing tax returns on a monthly basis.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
– Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Be a final year part-time student with major in Accounting.
– Have a broader knowledge of financial accounting and taxation
– ACCA or CPA part qualification most preferred
– Strong Accounting and Taxation Knowledge
– Attention to details
– Dynamic with positive attitudes and aptitude for change
– Self-driven and highly organized
– Result oriented
– Strong time management skills (Always meet deadlines)
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent computer skills especially MS Excel
– Knowledge of SAGE Evolution is preferred
– Record of displaying initiative and innovative ideas
– At least 3 years of experience in the field of accounting.
ABOUT SALARY AND PACKAGE:
The net monthly salary is between 400,000 Rwf and 600,000 Rwf with regular performance based bonus and 100% medical coverage and free of charge breakfast.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume and academic transcripts at: [email protected] or bring copies of their CV and academic transcripts at AoS’s head offices located in Kigali Olleh/4G Campus in Nyarutarama not later than 20th November 2015.