Revenue Accountant Job At Tuskys Supermarket In Kenya
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted a new strategy, Tuskys 2.0 GOOD TO GREAT, running from 2016 – 2020.
With this strategy we seek to strengthen our market leadership and to position the company for optimization of efficiencies and delivery of superior returns to shareholders.
Part of this strategy is the attraction and retention of the best talent to drive this strategy. To this end, we have several vacancies within our leadership team and welcome all applications.
Job Title: Revenue Accountant
Job Code: HR/70
Report To: General Manager – Finance
• The holder will take charge of all accounts receivables in the company. His/her job will entail ensuring that all revenues are recognized timely, accurately and in compliance of accounting standards.
• In addition the person will ensure all revenues are banked as soon as possible after realization.
• Ensure complete and correct recognition and realization of revenues on a daily basis
• Reconcile and report on all customer deposits, rewards & refundable on weekly basis.
• Ensure stable cash inflows by way of preparation of weekly receivable income plans.
• Support operations by ensuring provision of loose currency on daily basis.
• Achieve optimum staff productivity by implementing monthly performance measures.
Revenue Accountant Job Responsibilities In Kenya
• Ensure all sales proceeds are banked timely and accurately
• Ensure procedures are followed while handling cash & cash equivalents including CIT services.
• Implement and maintain a petty cash imp rest system in all branches to achieve intact revenue banking
• Facilitate provision of adequate coins for change in the branches.
• Maintain Custody of GVs and manage their usage
• Manage and report on a monthly reconciliation of Gift Vouchers
• Manage and report on a weekly reconciliation of all merchant tender proceeds from the branches
• Manage and report on a weekly and monthly basis on debtors activities including credit purchases and subsequent payments
• Establish a proper procedure on handling miscellaneous incomes including sale of Gondolas, sale of waste and after promotion compensations.
• Manage the customer reward processes, Maintain and report on a full reconciliation of loyalty points.
• Manage the customer E-coins, Maintain and report on a full reconciliation of E-Coins.
• Participate in preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly cash flows plans
• Perform all other duties that may be assigned by Management
Qualifications For Revenue Accountant Jobs In Kenya
• Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management/Business Administration
• Certified Public Accountants (CPA-K)
• 2- 3years experience in a finance department
• Attention to details
• High level conception and analytical capacity;
• Ability to work in a team and judgment on when to brief supervisors and other stakeholders;
• Good interpersonal skills: team player;
• Good problem solving skills;
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to [email protected]
For ease of processing all candidates should quote the JOB CODE on Subject line of the email application.
Application deadline is Wednesday, 10th November 2015 at 5:00pm.Late applications will not be considered.
All applicants must quote job ref on the subject line at the email.