The Riara Group of Schools has been in existence for four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry.
Subject combination – Must be able to teach the British National Curriculum (BNC).
Position 2: Music and French Teachers
Subject combination – Must be able to teach the subjects in both 8-4-4 and BNC systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching pupils according to their educational needs, including the setting and assessment of work, lesson planning and preparation etc.
- Organizing and participating in extra-curricular activities.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils including providing guidance and advice to pupils; making relevant records and reports.
- Participating in preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, and programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and spiritual nourishment.
- Maintaining good order and discipline among the pupils.
- Participating in administrative and organizational tasks related to such duties as are described above.
- A Diploma in Education. A first degree in education will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in British National curriculum.
- Conversant with SAT (standard assessment tests).
- Proven track record in co-curricular activities such as sports and clubs.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office Suite packages
- Must be of high personal integrity and ethics.
- Must have accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- A team player with the ability to establish understanding and rapport with colleagues across the entire organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.