Rider Jobs at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Reports to: Operations Manager
Rider Job Responsibilities
- Ride safely to their destination.
- Help with the loading and unloading of their products.
- Ensure their bikes are clean
- Report on any bike brakeage or accidents
- Keep logs of their activities.
- Make sure their bikes are maintained in good working order.
- Handle other paperwork related to the delivery; return pink copies, ensure the delivery sheets are signed,
- record mileage and time taken per delivery.
- Follow route and time schedule
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve customer’ complaints
Requirements for the Rider Job
- At least 20 years of age,
- Holders of a driving licence that bears a class FG stamp
- You must be a holder of a police clearance certificate (Good Conduct) at least 6 months experience on the road
- Ardent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of English and Swahili
- Knowledge of the geography of Nairobi and its environs is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants to send their CVs to [email protected]