Rift Valley Railways (RVR) Ltd is in the middle of a Ksh. 25 Billion (USD.287M) turnaround process with major investments going towards expanding and modernizing the fleet, improving rail infrastructure, introducing high – end technology with a vision of becoming the premier rail and logistics provider.
Exciting career opportunities in Finance department has risen and we now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven
We require an all – round Credit Coordinator
Main Purpose of the Job: Based in Mombasa, the individual will manage the company’s customers by ensuring payment is fully and timely received for services rendered.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring the collection of debts according to the approved Procedures
- Ensure customers’ accounts are reconciled to the SAP system statements.
- Ensure correct billing in customer accounts
- Ensure freight invoices are delivered to customers timely.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly collection reports.
- Minimize customer disputes related to freight services
- Knowledge of ERP
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Excellent Customer Care
Competencies / Behaviors
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team Player
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM – Finance) degree or its equivalent,
- Must: have CPA-II
- Must have a Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Control/Debt Collection background
- Relevant experience in the shipping lines a distinct advantage
- Corporate collections experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – excel essential
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number and email addresses citing the relevant job title on the subject line to:- [email protected] Note: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 4th September, 2015 NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted