- Continuous review and implementation of the credit risk policies and procedures
- Managing the credit management function and oversee the credit control function
- Ensure customers’ accounts are reconciled to the SAP system statements.
- Ensure freight invoices are timely delivered to customers.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Prepare weekly cash collection forecasts and monthly debtors and collection reports.
- Minimize customer disputes related to freight services
- Ensuring smooth monthly and yearly financial closures
- Preserve customer documents to facilitate availability of future records
- Ensure contract terms relating to finance are fully adhered to and implemented
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM – Finance) degree or its equivalent
- Must have CPA (K)
- Credit control and debt management background
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at supervisory level
- Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of ERP
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Customer Relations management
- Negotiation Skills
- Relevant experience in the logistics industry is an advantage
- Corporate collections experience
- Computer Literate – Excel essential
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number and email address citing current and expected salary(MUST) & relevant job title on the subject line to:- [email protected]
Note: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 19th January 2017
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted