Driver Jobs at Safaricom Kenya.
Job Title: Rig Driver
Organization Name: Regional Sales and Operations Division
We are pleased to announce the vacancy of a Rig Driver in the Market Development Department within the Regional Sales and Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Description of Rig Driver Jobs
Reporting to the Regional Trade Marketing Manager, the position holder will provide Rig transport services, Rig maintenance and related duties within the Regional Sales and Operations Division.
Rig Driver Detailed Job Description
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules during activations and promotions
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that the company vehicles are in perfect condition monitor wear and tear and maintain all equipment to ensure optimal functionality.
- Report and document all defects, accidents or violations.
- Ensure vehicles are serviced when due and all paperwork and payments are processed.
- Run all urgent Regional Sales and Operations Division (company) errands
- Act as a road safety ambassador and drive a culture of continuous improvement on road safety.
Job Requirements for the Rig Driver Jobs
- O’ Level education (Minimum KCSE D+)
- At least 5 years working experience as a Rig or Truck driver
- Valid (BCE) driving license with no recent driving violations
- Basic Mechanics Course Certification.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Defensive Driver training certificate from a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
Additional Details for the Rig Driver Jobs
- The candidate should be willing to work in any part of the country.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Costumer focused
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click here to apply . Remember to attach your resume by 05-Oct-2016