Sales Associates Job (Central Rift) at Ritepak Kenya
A leading Manufacturer in the FCMG segment has the following Vacancies
Responsible for selling Company products to clients within a specified geographic territory.
Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account.
Responsibilities for the Sales Associates Job
- Open and maintain key accounts such as supermarkets, distributors, large retail and consumer clients
- Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
- Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
- Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all Company’s products
- Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
- Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales productivity in a CRM System
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter to make the most of leads and professional network
- Experience channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
- Experience selling to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Supermarkets and exporters will be an added bonus.
Qualifications for the Sales Associates Job
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
How To Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.