Vacancy: Office Administrator / Receptionist
Job Objective: To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Requirements: Minimum of Degree in any suitable field
Person Specification: Sociable, Calm, Patient, Customer focused, self-Driven, High level personal integrity, Team player, Well – Organized, Friendly and polite, Efficient, Self-motivated, Good with computer systems, Have polished communication skills
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Coordinate office activities.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Obtaining Quotations
- Generating and issuing LPOs or LSOs.
- Offering support to Operations Department
- Assist in keeping the general office including reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Administer all and coordinate office activities, in line with company policy.
- Keep up to date with current projects, to provide information to clients, on request.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
How to Apply
qualified and interested candidates are required to send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic certificates, address and contacts of two referees on or before Thursday 28th August 2015 to the email address [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.
Late applications will not be considered.