Job Title: Property Research and Markets Analyst
Job Category: Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Work Type: Full Time
Company Description: Rochman Properties Ltd is a dynamic property agency and consultancy company based in Nairobi, dedicated to selling and letting environmentally sustainable, strategically located and economically viable properties in Kenya.
We deal with residential and commercial properties, plots, land, and Real estate research.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- prepare the operational work plans and budget for the division
- Prepare property research papers and proposals
- Conduct feasibility studies to establish viability of projects
- Design customer satisfaction survey questionnaires
- carry out property research, analysis and reporting
- disseminate research findings through publications and presentations to the directors
- organize and conduct training of officers in research
- prepare implementation reports
- generate and identify research intelligence to inform policy
- perform any other marketing duty as may be assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A Business related degree from recognized institution a must with strong research, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- High integrity Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Familiarity with basic data analysis software
- Previous experience in research and statistics activities will be added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Research and Markets analyst) before 28 August 2015. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.