Job Title: Real Estate Sales & Marketing manager
Job Category: Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Work Type: Full Time
Company Description: Rochman Properties Ltd is a dynamic property agency and consultancy company based in Nairobi, dedicated to selling and letting environmentally sustainable, strategically located and economically viable properties in Kenya.
We deal with residential and commercial properties, plots, land, and Real estate research.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet potential clients and demonstrate to them the company product and services
- Selling property to identified potential clients
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Formulate sales strategies based on the company’s objectives and budget
- Conduct market research; understand the profile of the target consumer, their needs, and requirements
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations as per the client’s needs
- Keep records of sales figures and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Deal directly with end consumers as a way of closing sales.
- Coordinate all promotional, marketing, and advertising activities.
- Take part in customer feedback surveys and work out ways to garner higher profits.
- Regularly meet target sales as set up by management by implementing the approved sales and marketing strategies.
- Take part in sales meetings and present reports about the sales and marketing figures.
- Preparing sales contract terms as per client’s needs and discussing the same to customer’s satisfaction after necessary approval
- Supervise and ensure all the online marketing platforms are active and up to date
- Preparing comprehensive and timely reports Delivery on daily company standards and adhere to service and quality standards
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling of property
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- High integrity Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales & Marketing manager) before 28 August 2015. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.