Driver Job at Royal Media Services, Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals in the position of Driver to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
Driver Job Key roles & responsibilities
The successful candidates will do the following;
- Transport employees, in a safe and responsible manner. This includes Outside Broadcasting, Road Shows, TV Productions, News, Departmental trainings, pick and drop presenters and other employees who qualify to and from their houses as directed and other official errands assigned.
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in a manner. Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Work extra/overtime hours as needed according to departmental workload.
- Maintain an excellent driving record, meaning that a valid Kenyan license must be presented at the time of employment.
- Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of company personnel without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision.
- Dress in an appropriate manner.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
Academic, professional Experience for Driver Job
- Minimum K.C.S.E. or an Equivalent.
- A Valid BCE Driving Licence.
- Minimum 4 Years relevant experience in a busy Company.
- Familiar with Nairobi Town and its environs.
- Must have knowledge in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
- If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]
- Address to: THE HR DIRECTOR ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI.
- Closing date will be June 22nd, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.