TV Cameraman Job Vacancy At Royal Media Services
TV Cameramen (4 positions)
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals to the position of cameraman to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
TV Cameraman Job Responsibilities
- Ability to handle a diverse range of cameras and related equipment
- Ability to fulfil specific instructions from programme directors and to bring life to concepts
- Ability to interpret production scripts
- Exceptional skills in creative videography and a keen eye is essential
- Exceptional knowledge of how different colour and lighting works
- Ability to provide input into post-production activities
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must have good planning and time management skills
- Must be physically fit
- Ensure cameras and camera equipment is in good condition
- Creative, results-driven and quality conscious individual
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Team player
- Ready to work long and odd hours.
Qualifications For TV Cameraman Job
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication Film/Video operations with at least 2 years experience.
- At least 3 year’s work experience in a busy environment.
- Relevant ICT skills
- Applicants with photography and post-production skills will have an added advantage
How to Apply
- If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]. Quote HRD-CM-06-2016 as the subject of your email.
- Address to:
- THE HR DIRECTOR ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI
- Closing date will be Friday June 17 th , 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.