Royal Nairobi Golf Club is a premier private members club that provides world class sporting; located in close proximity to vibrant Nairobi city is seeking highly motivated Attaches in the Finance Department:
Qualifications for the Finance Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least a B (plain) in KCSE.
- At least CPA 2
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field, especially so with Accounts Payable & Receivables in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
- Should be conversant with Quick books/Sage/ Pastel Accounting packages. Experience with an ERP will be an added advantage.
- Should have corporate culture adaptability
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
Finance Internship Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
- Preparation of suppliers’ statements and management accounts.
- Costing of the end-product in relation to the current market demand.
- Posting of journal entries and filing of accounts documents.
- Ensuring compliance of standard procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Participate in the overall finance department objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and business customers.
How to Apply
Applications must include the following: Application Letter, a copy of CV and testimonials. Applicants to send their applications to [email protected]