Temporary Field Team Supervisor Job at RSC Africa
Job Type:Exempt – National
Salary: KES 136,107
The Resettlement Support Center (CWS RSC Africa) operates a US refugee resettlement program in sub-Saharan Africa through a Cooperative Agreement with the Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.
CWS RSC Africa is responsible for the preparation of refugee case files for adjudication by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers, as well as the out-processing and cultural orientation of all approved cases.
CWS RSC Africa is administered by the Church World Service Immigration Refugee Program (CWS/IRP) and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Roles for the Field Team Supervisor Job
- Conducts file reviews in accordance with RSC and USCIS guidelines, paying close attention to detail.
- Works with other Operations departments as necessary to properly update cases.
- Consults with RSC Operations management to ensure exceptional case scenarios are processed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists as needed in preparing circuit rides. This may include but is not limited to; requisitioning supplies, assisting GSO in preparation, packing of files, contacting interpreters.
- Assists in Circuit Ride clean up at the end of the circuit ride, and other tasks as assigned by the Supervisors.
- Assists in various administrative tasks including but not limited to: research, locating files, data entry, in and out-processing and case analysis.
- Works closely with the Data Integrity Unit to develop and ensure the timely distribution of all statistical reports related to case processing.
- Analyse complex cases in consultation with Supervisors in accordance with established policies and procedures, while remaining open to supervisory direction.
Field Team Supervisor Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Five (5) years USRAP experience is required.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program and WRAPS database.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Field Team Supervisor RSC Africa Jobs Abilities
- supervise field staff to ensure policies and procedures are implemented and executed in accordance with
- guidelines and standard operating procedures;
- travel as needed in sub-Saharan Africa on short notice and often under difficult conditions to meet demands of a dynamic operational program;
- pass a job knowledge assessment in order to be confirmed at the end of probation;
- maintain a job knowledge assessment score of 80% or higher, demonstrated through semi-annual assessments;
- accurately type 40 WPM at 96% accuracy;
- maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail, completing tasks within set timeframes;
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- follow instructions from the Supervisor with a positive and receptive attitude;
- exercise good judgment and seek guidance as appropriate when confronted with unanticipated problems;
- deal effectively and courteously with a large number of associates, outside agencies, refugees and members of the general public;
- conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of RSC Africa and CWS/IRP;
- maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply online through http://rscafrica.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2d9enfl66t2