Temporary Reports Analyst Job at RSC Africa
Job Type:Exempt – National
Salary: KES 94,519
The Resettlement Support Center (CWS RSC Africa) operates a US refugee resettlement program in sub-Saharan Africa through a Cooperative Agreement with the Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.
CWS RSC Africa is responsible for the preparation of refugee case files for adjudication by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers, as well as the out-processing and cultural orientation of all approved cases.
CWS RSC Africa is administered by the Church World Service Immigration Refugee Program (CWS/IRP) and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Responsibilities for the Reports Analyst Job
- Prepares routine and ad hoc CWS RSC Africa statistical reports as needed for various CWS RSC Africa staff and implementing partners e.g. US Embassy Refugee Coordinator, UNHCR, IOM and the Resettlement Agencies.
- Prepares and automates regular sectional quality control reports to ensure data accuracy and identify training needs.
- Prepares reports designed to track CWS RSC Africa operations productivity for an overall improvement in efficiency.
- Carries out annual inter-departmental process review and recommends improvements in quality control.
- Updates automated and ad hoc reports in line with WRAPS database schema changes.
- Updates automated and ad hoc reports in line with Policy and Program changes.
- Works closely with IT to ensure that reports run in the most current software environment and in publishing QC reports in a user friendly interface.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of directly related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months experience in database required.
- Experience working with databases required.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in the context of SQL Server Reporting Services required.
- Experience with other areas of MS Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) preferred
Reports Analyst RSC Africa Jobs Abilities
- analyze and generate excellent reports with the ability to assimilate, process, and document information for a variety of audiences;
- identify problems and come up with resolutions to improve operations;
- periodically review the current reports and statistics and recommend any changes with a view of improving accuracy and precision of the reports and statistics;
- adhere to CWS RSC Africa, DI Standard Operating Procedures;
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- follow instructions from the Supervisor with a positive and receptive attitude;
- deal effectively and courteously with a large number of associates, outside agencies, refugees and members of the general public;
- conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of CWS RSC Africa;
- maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- carry out all of the duties of the position efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision;
- work independently and contribute to overall operations of CWS RSC Africa;
- take initiative in the development and completion of projects;
- lead others and address issues as they arise;
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply online through http://rscafrica.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2d9enf9pksn