Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist Jobs at RTI
RTI International is currently accepting applications for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded Regional Intergovernmental Organizational (RIGO) Strengthening System project.
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Responsibilities
- Routinely inform the team of findings in order to influence project decisions and support the most effective interventions.
- Track and analyze changes in institutional culture, behaviors, and practices.
- Work with the project staff to verify data, collect and review supporting documentation, and enter data into an online database system.
- Provide technical assistance to RIGOs on M&E, helping to build their capacity in this area so that they can better collect, analyze, and share data and better evaluate their effectiveness in reaching member states.
- Contribute to data reporting in quarterly and annual reports.
- Oversee quality control over data and coordinate any Data Quality Assessments.
- Support management of activities and partners by identifying and communicating opportunities and obstacles in achieving performance results.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement and communication of data, focusing on peer learning and knowledge exchange.
Qualifications for the Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- A Master’s degree with at least 9 years of experience, with at least 4 years in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Successful experience in collecting, verifying, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in a clear format that will help to guide decision-making.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills and ability to visualize and report data in a clear and compelling way.
- Experience in conducting focus groups, surveys, and assessments in order to collect data and evaluate results.
- Experience working on projects funded by USAID or other bilateral donor-funded projects.
- At least three years of work experience in East Africa.
- Exemplary writing, verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent collaboration, cross-cultural, and consensus-building skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with senior or high-level stakeholders and sensitivity in navigating complex relationships.
How to Apply