TUSOME Project Vacancy: Driver
- RTI International is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition.
- With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as a centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
- RTI’s International Education Division is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice in order to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning.
- The Tusome Early Grade Reading Activity is focused on classroom support, teacher training and improved access to learning materials to improve the quality of early literacy instruction in formal and Alternative Provision of Basic Education and Training (APBET) schools through a national literacy intervention.
- Drive project staff members, consultants and other visitors on office business.
- S/he will ensure that the vehicles have all required registrations, licensing and inspections, and that necessary documentation is maintained.
- S/he will maintain the vehicles’ cleanliness and its security and maintain a record of trips including kilometers traveled, fuel consumed and dates of oil changes, all according to established reporting framework.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum 5 years relevant experience with valid Kenyan driver’s license;
- proof of good driving record.
- Previous work in the Not for Profit sector and familiarity of rural terrain preferred.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili language required.
How to Apply
To apply, please email cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 12th August, 2015 at 5.00pm.
Applicants must include the, POSITION in the subject line of the email.
Please do not attach copies of certificates.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V