Our client, a fast growing deposit – taking savings & credit co-operative society based in Nyeri County and expanding its operations to other counties, is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced and self driven person for the following position:
Human Resource & Administration Manager
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resource & Administration Manager will be responsible for attracting, motivating and retaining the right human capital to ensure successful realization of the Society’s strategic objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Human Resource & Administration Manager will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
- Design, regular review and implementation of Human Resource & Administration policies
- Development and implementation of human resource plans, procedures and systems to guide human resource and administration function.
- Interpretation and provision of guidance on human resource policies and procedures
- Develop, coordinate and administer training and development plans
- Management of recruitment process, employee benefits, welfare and labour regulations
- Coordination of interdepartmental performance to ensure efficient performance and improvement of productivity
- Coordinate administrative related issues in the society by liaising with providers of all outsourced services and utilities which include security, medical, safety & Health amongst others.
Qualifications & Experience
- For appointment to this position, the successful candidate should;
- Have a degree in human resource management, business administration, social sciences or an equivalent degree from a recognized University
- Have a post graduate diploma in Human resource Management and/or a masters degree in Human Resource
- Have at least 5 years hands-on experience in Human Resource and Administration management in a busy organization
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills
- Have a sound knowledge of corporate governance and Health & safety
- Must be a team player and a person of high integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the required qualifications should send their applications (indicating current and expected remuneration) and updated curriculum vitae [MS Word Format] via e-mail to [email protected] to: The Manager Research & Consultancy P O Box 28403 – 00200 Nairobi So as to reach us on or before 15.09.2015