Our Client a medium size urban Sacco with a members of 1200 members and operating within Kiambu Sub county wishes to recruit an ICT Officer.
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the Manager, IT Officer will be responsible for the smooth running of the IT systems, advise the management and Board on all matters pertaining to Information Technology in the SACCO.
- Manage all operations of the IT department and ensuring timely provision of IT services to all functions of the Society.
- Perform system administration organization windows server and active directory, domain, mail server, file sharing and administers server and ensuring programming standards are maintained.
- IT Network administration, systems support and customer support
- Oversight of the ERP system in place and handling system issues arising by liaising with service provider.
- Analyzing network performance issues and breakdowns of systems and peripheral equipment.
- Creating and maintaining user connectivity and creating user accounts based on organizations protocol and standards.
- Computer system maintenance both hardware and software
- Implementation of well-coordinated systems with sufficient controls in all areas of the IT.
- Resolving user problems and offer help desk services and support to computer users
- Managing company database and ensuring database security policy
- Running daily backups
- Development of IT Value added services such as mobile plat forms
- Train users on new software packages and systems.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- Two (2) years’ experience in similar position in busy IT department in a financial institution
- Database administration and Software architecture
- Creative, innovative, excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills and able to work without supervision
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in IT from a recognized institution. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected remuneration package to: [email protected] by 27th June 2017.